Google
 

April 9, 2008

Bleach Cosplay

Anywho, my current cosplay costume is almost done, so I'm already researching my next cosplay. Needless to say it's going to be a bleach outfit. The one I want to do specifically is the captain who has the duel swords and that flower covered overcoat. Does anyone have any good information on the layers that entails and what's involved with putting one together? Patterns, hints, maybe some pointers on finding pictures and info on his uniform would be awesome if anyone has any. Other than doing a lot of screen captures from the anime, and maybe some pages from the manga, I'm unsure of how to find what I'm after for this. We have a full line of high quality adult cosplay costumes and accessories. These items are special ordered, so allow an extra 2-3 days for delivery.



Get more cosplay link at HERE


No comments:

 
Subscribe