Google
 

March 22, 2008

MY BIOGRAPHIC



My biographic

Blog Owner : Zaraki69
Nationality : Malaysian
Date Of Birth : 10 September 1983
Country : Malaysia
Town : Kuantan
Sex : Male
Marital Status : Single
Health : Excellent
Height/Weight : 183/73
Hobbies ; Watching Anime, swimming and reading manga
Languages : Bahasa Malaysia/melayu and English
Favorite Music : All type of music

Email : Bleach.anime1@gmail.com


About Me : I'm a 24 year old man who loves to play sports, listen to music, watch anime and just chill with my friends. I am a die hard bleach fan..huhu.. I am born at Kampung Pandan satu, Kuantan, Malaysia. I create this blog special for bleach fan.. but I think I wanna put another anime topic at this blog.. If you have any information about bleach please forward to me.

My favorite anime list : Bleach, Naruto, Eye shield 21, Tsubasa Chronicle, One, piece, Dragon Ball, Dragon ball Z, Dragon ball GT, Inuyasha, Detective Conan, Shin Chan, Negima, Gundam seed/Destiny, D. Gray-Man, Hack series, Black cat, D. N. Angle, Digimon, Fate stay night, Full Metal Alchemist, Ghost hunt, Mai-Hime, Rave Master, Shakugan no Shana


My Educational background

2006-2008 : Degree in Town And regional Planning, UiTM Shah Alam
2003 – 2006 : Diploma in Town And Regional Planning, UiTM Seri Iskandar, Perak Darul Ridzuan.
2001 – 2003 : Certificate in Town and Regional Planning, POLIMAS, Jitra Kedah Darul Aman
1999 – 2000 : Sekolah Menengah Teknik Muadzam Shah, Pahang Darul Makmur.


Familiar Computer Applications

All type of Microsoft Office
AutoCAD R13/R14/2000/2002/2004/2006
SPSS
Sketchup 5.0, 6.0
MapInfo 6.5/7.0
Arc view 3.1, 8.0
Adobe Photoshop 7.0 / Adobe Photoshop CS 8.0 and 9.0
Macromedia Director 8.0, 9.0
Macromedia Swish v2.0/max
Macromedia Dreamwever

No comments:

 
Subscribe